Friday, January 27, 2017
7:30 am – 6:30 pm
The Club (atop Red Mountain)
Birmingham, AL 35209
Approved for 4.5 ACHE F2F Continuing Education Credits
and 8.5 Continuing Education Credits for Nursing Home Administrators in Alabama
UAB’s Ambulatory Care and Non-Acute Care Summit will explore the many segments of the healthcare continuum that are beyond the hospital setting including ambulatory care, physician practice management, post-acute care, and long-term care.
Nationally-recognized speakers from these various fields will provide insight and predications about the growing components of the healthcare industry including:
- Andrew Hayek, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Surgical Care Affiliates (Chicago, IL)
- Karen Zupko, MBA, Founder and Principal, Karen Zupko and Associates (Chicago, IL)
- Bill Prentice, JD, Executive Director and CEO, Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (Washington, D.C.)
- Scott Becker, CPA, JD, Healthcare Partner, McGuireWoods Attorneys (Chicago, IL)
- Carol Knight, Vice President, Senior Living Division, Noland Health Services (Birmingham, AL)
- Judy Amiano, RN, MBA, CEO, Franciscan Ministries (Lemont, IL)
- Robert (Bob) Evans, Vice President, Rising Medical Solutions. LLC (Chicago, IL)
- Robert J. (Bob) Zasa, MSHHA, FACMPE, Founder and Managing Partner of ASD Management (Incline Village, NV)
- And many other experts in the field – see Speakers tab for complete listing.
Attend “Beyond the H” and you will be able to:
- Explore key components along the continuum of care including ambulatory care, long-term care, and post-acute care
- Hear nationally-recognized speakers including
- Learn about career opportunities in these emerging healthcare sectors
Registration includes breakfast, lunch, cocktail reception, networking opportunities and approved continuing education credits from American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) and Alabama Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators.